Global IP address acquisition tool
"Global IP Address Acquisition Tool" is a tool to check the global IP address assigned by the provider and save it to a file.
When you run the program, you will access "http://checkip.dyndns.org/" and get the global IP address. The acquired IP address will be saved as a text file in the specified location.
I go to check the IP address only once every time I start it. If you want to get it on a regular basis, register it with Task Scheduler, etc. and use it.
|Cpu||What does the OS work?|
|Free memory||10MB or more|
|Free storage space||2MB or more|
|Supported languages||Japanese, English, and all 40 other languages|
|Other components||Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)|
|Others||Internet connection required|
The latest version
How do I install it?
Since the downloaded file is in a compressed state of the actual software, double-click to open the file and copy the file to the appropriate folder.
If a previous version exists, overwrite all files.
How do I uninstall?
Please delete the whole unzipped folder. Files, etc. are not created except in the folder in which the program was run, unless explicitly specified.
Expand the downloaded file and double-click the SaveGlobalIPAddress.exe file to launch it.
When you run it, go to "http://checkip.dyndns.org/" and get the global IP address. Write and save the IP address with a file called "IPAddress.txt" in the folder where you run the program after you get it. (As of December 29, 2014, it is saved with the text "Current IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
In particular, please check whether the "IPAddress.txt" or "Log.txt" file has been updated to see if it was successful because it exits without displaying the screen etc.
Whether or not there was an error is listed in the "Log.txt" file.
Change the location of the file
Normally, when you run the program, the IP address obtained is saved in the folder where "SaveGlobalIPAddress.exe" is lying in the folder named "IPAddress.txt". If you want to save the file to any folder, create the following text in a text editor, etc., and enter the file path where you want to save it. After you create the text, save it in the "SaveGlobalIPAddress.exe" folder with the file name "Setting.xml". When saving, the character code should be "UTF-8". (If it is not UTF-8, it will be an error when you run the program.)
<?xml version="1.0"?> <ApplicationSetting xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <IPAddressWriteFilePath>[ここに保存するファイルパスを記述してください]</IPAddressWriteFilePath> </ApplicationSetting>
If you have not applied for a fixed IP address with your provider, your global IP address may change at an irregular time. If you want to put a home server, etc., if the IP address is not fixed, the IP address will be changed before you know it and you will not be possible to connect.
In this case, dynamic DNS is usually supported, but in some cases dynamic DNS may not be available. If you register this acquisition tool with Task Scheduler for first aid, periodically get an IP address, and synchronize your files with a file synchronization service such as OneDrive or Dropbox, you can configure DNS settings based on that IP address from the outside.
Copyrights & Disclaimers
- Even if there is direct or indirect damage to the user due to the use of this software, the author shall not be liable for any, and shall not make any compensation, etc. Please understand that and use it.
- This software is protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act of Japan and international treaties.
- The copyright of this software (including programs and related documents) is in "Onera".
About the distribution
- Secondary distribution to specific individuals is permitted. However, it should not be freely distributed to an unspecify number of people. In addition, it is prohibited to pull out and distribute a portion of the data.
- If you would like to introduce this software on thehomepage,please https://sorceryforce.net/ link to "Https://sorceryforce.net/".
- Regarding magazine publication, etc., we will respond by e-mail.
What is this software?
This software is free software. There is no such thing as payment of the fee by using it.
- The specifications of the software are subject to change without prior notice.
- Do not modify this software, perform internal analysis, etc.
History of version upgrades
Ver 1.01 (2014/12/28)
- If the saved IP address and the acquired IP address are the same, the file should not be overwritten.
- Specification change
- Changed the corresponding .NET Framework from 3.5 SP1 to 4
Ver 1.00 (2010/02/14)