Version up history
Page updated :
Ver 4.03 (2015/03/07)
- Automatic background saving now displays an error dialog in the status bar instead of displaying an error when an error occurs
- The title bar now appears orange when the window is active in the docking panel.
- Fixed the display of the menu after docking up, down, left, and right from the menu in the docking panel.
Ver 4.02 (2013/06/11)
- Fixed the wrong icon in the task tray
Ver 4.01 (2013/06/05)
- When dividing the checklist horizontally or vertically, if the tab on the second screen becomes more than one, the tab cannot be selected properly.
Ver 4.00 (2010/07/04)
- Checklist file synchronization feature. Automatically synchronizes load check items when the same checklist file is updated from another user, or if the checklist file is updated by file synchronization
- Not in a renamed state when single-clicking a node in the tree in the checklist panel (changed to the same behavior as the standard TweeView)
- The list view now has focus when changing tabs in Rastil. Shortcut keys can now be executed as they are
Ver 3.02 (2008/ 8/10)
- Deletes a folder with the checklist open, and then fails to save it in the close menu on the tab page
- Floating panels may appear outside the screen area in docking windows
Ver 3.01 (2008/ 2/ 9)
- An error occurs when moving a working folder
- Error when trying to close checklist from right-click menu
- I can't specify characters such as ":" or "\" for automatic backup destinations
- Restoring from a backup file does not restore
- Projects in the same folder as the Rastil program body can now be loaded if the project could not be referenced at the start of the rastil.
- Changed the display of messages when opening Help from a menu fails
Ver 3.0 (2008/ 1/ 1)
- Allowed you to extend checklist columns freely
- Added "Date Input", "Checkbox" and "Single Line Text Box" to input controls
- I made it 2010 so that I can password the checklist.
- Checklists and folders can be handled in units called "projects" so that multiple projects can be created.
- Search multiple checklists in bulk
- Split view checklists
- Add status bar
- Delete old backup files
- Shortcut key editing
- Add Wizard Help
- Checklist template features
- TSV File Export
- Import backup files
- Change the default icon to multiple
- Toolbar tooltip display ON/OFF
- Auto Focus (optional) when hovering over a text box
- Split bar width settings
- Checklist background color settings
- The checklist tree folder configuration is tailored to the actual folder configuration
- Checklist file automatic in-load function of checklist folder
- Docking panel adopted
- Automatic opening of checklists at start-up of rastil
- Ctrl+A selects all check items
- Clipboard copy of folders, checklist files, and check items
- Export external files by dragging the right mouse button from the checklist tree
- Ver2.0 "Project" unified to "Checklist" name
- File extension change
- Single check placed in toolbar
- The name of the checklist node can no more be characters that are not available in the file name.
Ver 2.02 (2007/ 7/17)
- Fixed an error when trying to save to a different file if the name of the checklist used a character that could not be used as a file name
- If for some reason you did not have write permission to write to the file, you can select "Abort", "Retry" and "Ignore" as subsequent solutions.
Ver 2.01 (2007/ 3/ 4)
- The folder destination of the automatic backup was also supported from the relative path from the execution file.
- No sound when pressing keys on the keyboard in the Project Tree
- A bug that causes an infinite loop when copying and pasting in the right-click menu of a tree view and specifying the destination as the bottom layer of the source folder
- Checklist shortcut keys are only used when there is focus in the list view
Ver 2.0 (2007/ 1/ 3)
- Add "Copy" and "Paste" to the right-click of the project tree
- Drop the xml file into the project tree from Windows Explorer, etc. and enter it externally
- Confirm input with "ESC" when entering contents
- In the configuration settings, the rastil can be registered in the assembly cache to speed up startup.
- The text box displayed when entering the check contents does not go out of the list view.
- If you register the check icon while inputting the check contents, etc., it will be forcibly terminated.
- If there are files other than the image file in the Icon folder, it may be compulsed when loading
- Bugs that may not be sorted by check icon when clicking on header
- "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V" string operations are not possible due to project re-name change
- Ver 1.1 Or earlier project files cannot be updated when updating
- LaStail has been released as a full-featured free software.
- Prevented new windows from opening when clicking the home page link in the version dialog
Ver 1.2 (2006/11/12)
- Checklist printing (shared version only)
- Backup to ZIP file (also restored) (share version only)
- Checklist content string search
- Check your checkmarks with just one click
- Placement in task tray (share version only)
- Rastil auto-start at OS startup (share version only)
- Automatic save function every certain time
- Cut selected check items
- Delete un referenced project files
- Added a check to set whether folders are automatically expanded when you drag a project or folder
- The state of the text box can be finely set when entering the check contents. (Mainly fonts, colors, scrollbars, wraps, selected states)
- Speed up the save process
- Xmlize all saved text files
- Increased the drop-down length of combo boxes, such as types
- When re-nameing a check icon, a dialog appears that there is no icon in an open project.
- Clicking on the boundary between type and content may copy the character of the type to the content (in some cases, kill)
- Kill if you delete projects and folders together when they are mixed in a folder
- A bug that deletes all saved typelist files
- Project icon default icon addition was checked
- Treat missing check icons as empty images
- Remove share versions of the title bar
Ver 1.10 (2006/ 3/17)
- A bug that cannot delete strings with the Delete key while editing the checked contents
- The first time you click on a list header, the first time it is not sorted
- Show the number of selected items in the status bar
- Multi-line display of checklist tabs
- No dialogs are displayed when deleting check items
- License-related processing changes
Bugs you're checking for
Ver 1.01 (2006/ 2/ 2)
- Bug that ID settings do not work on some PCs
- When dragging a project or folder in the project tree, it is easy to understand if it can be dropped to the specified position.
- Splash hiding has been added.
Bugs you're checking for
Ver 1.00 (2005/12/25)
- "Rastail Ver 1.00" share version completed
- "Rastail Ver 1.00" free version completed